Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What happened to The Nothing But Company?
The Nothing But Company just rebranded to B2BBulk.com to better serve the product needs of our customers. When we first started, we were focused on selling nothing but staples, hence the name. As time progressed and needs changed, we felt the new name better reflects our goal and who we are focused on.
I need more than one case of a certain product, can I get a custom quote?
Absolutely! All you have to do is email me at email@example.com or click on the Contact Us section of the website. Let me know what you need and how much. I will research the competition, share my findings and do what I can to earn your business.
What are the different staple finishes?
- Steel has low corrosion resistance
- Steel is ideal for indoor applications/use
- Stainless steel is corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel is ideal for outdoor applications/use
- Monel is corrosion proof.
- Monel is ideal for marine and harsh saltwater applications/use where fighting the elements is a must