ROBERT BOSCH TOOL GROUP 12V Battery Starter Kit
Manufacturer: ROBERT BOSCH TOOL GROUPModel Number: GXS12V-01N12
Bosch, 12 Volt, Max Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger Starter Kit. Convenient Bosch Lithium-ion 12V Max battery and charger kit delivers professional power in a compact package to the jobsite. Outstanding 12V Max battery performance designed to efficiently power tools, with a light, portable 12V Max battery pack. Advanced charger design with 80/20 dual-mode charging, indicator lights and compatibility with Bosch 12V Max Li-ion batteries. Longer battery runtime engineered to deliver up to 50% more runtime than previous-generation 12V Max 1.3 Ah batteries, at the same weight. Fast-charging operation fully charges a spent 12V Max 2.0 Ah Lithium-ion battery in approximately one hour. Regulated dual-mode charging designed to securely charge the battery fast; the first 80% of the charge is very fast, the remaining 20% is at the normal rate. Battery-status indicator provides indication if charger is in fast-charging mode or long-life mode, and when charging begin.
We know that sometimes customers may order the incorrect product and for those incorrect orders, we will gladly accept a return product but the cost to ship those items back are the responsibility of the customer. This is not something we enjoy doing but is needed to ensure that we can continue to offer the best pricing to our customers. Products must be returned within 15 days from the date of delivery and in a condition where the item can be resold. Should you need to return something, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number and the product you want to return. We will send you a return shipping label and the cost of that return will be deducted from the refund. This adjusted refund will be processed upon receipt and inspection of the returned item. Tools are NOT returnable.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
All orders are shipped "economy" with either USPS or UPS Ground, depending on the size of the order and location. We balance the shipping costs and shipping method to ensure our customers are receiving the lowest and most competitive prices.
Once a product is in the hands of a carrier, we don’t have much control if there are unusual delays. However, we actively monitor all shipments and if we notice a delay of some sort, we will contact you and let you know that we are aware of it and will try to get additional information from the carrier to pass on to you.
Damaged or Incorrectly Shipped Items
You can trust that we will NEVER ship out a damaged product to you. In the cases where there is a manufacturing defect, the carrier damaged the product, or in the rare cases we ship from one of our supplier warehouses (where we do not see the process), we will immediately rectify the problem with you. Just email me at email@example.com and provide your Order Number and problem and we will get right on it and determine the best resolution for you. .